At the Red Forest Bed and Breakfast Inn we will always take the time to answer your questions and give you ideas about how to make your stay in Two Rivers, Wisconsin a memorable experience.
- Includes early morning coffee & tea
- Evening wine & cheese hour
- Queen size beds, private baths with spa toiletries, hairdryers, Red Forest Inn robes, and luxurious linens
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout the inn
- Flat screen cable TV in each guest room
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in each guest room
- CD/Radio players with CD selections in each room
- Relaxing common area with fireplace and cable TV
- Porches & patio surrounding you with beautiful flowers
- Rates includes full breakfast, double occupancy
Extra person in room $15.00
- Reservations are appreciated
- One night’s deposit is required at time of booking to hold reservation
- Cash, personal check, Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted
- A one week advance notice must be given to avoid loss of deposit
- Check-in anytime after 3:00 pm. Please call if you are going to arrive after 6pm
- Check-out by 11 am
- Older children are welcome
- Smoking allowed outside
- No pets, please
Maps & Directions
- Two Rivers, WI is located just minutes off of Interstate 43 in route to the Door County Peninsula. 35 minutes south of Green Bay, WI on the Lake Michigan Coastline. We are a 1 ½ hour drive from Milwaukee, WI and 3 ½ hours from Chicago, IL
- Or, take a cross lake cruise on the Lake Michigan Carferry docking daily minutes away. Free pick up service available, please call ahead.
- Directions from the South ~ From I- 43 take Exit #152 – WI Hwy 42 North, Two Rivers. This will bring you along the northern edge of Manitowoc, along Lake Michigan shoreline, onto the main street in Two Rivers, which is Washington St. We are located on the corner of 25th and Washington St.
- Directions from the West ~ WI Hwy 10 will merges into WI Hwy 310. This will take you to Washington St. downtown Two Rivers. Turn left on to Washington St. to 25th St.
- Directions from the North ~ I 43 take Exit #164 WI Hwy 147, Two Rivers. This will take you through Mishicot and to the northern edge of Two Rivers. Continue on Forest Ave., take a left turn on to 26th St. and a right turn on to Washington St. to 25th St.